- Mika Keaulii is a local Anat Baniel Method practitioner who has been working with Anna from 8 months old.
- Anna receives an intensive 10-session package for $500 (normally $60 per session). Mika comes to our house twice a day for five days, 30-45 minutes per session.
- (808) 721-1773, email@example.com
- Early Child Intervention shares the same office as the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaii. The address is 414 Kuwili Street, #105.
- (808) 532-6740 (Fax: 532-6747)
- Our caseworker is David Choy, you can email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anna receives physical and occupational therapy from Leona and Avis.
- Skip the main line and call PT directly at (808) 983-8235
- It can take a while for insurance to approve the order. Depending on your insurance, you’ll have a set amount of times that you can receive PT. Make sure to call and double check with your insurance carrier, so you don’t use up all your sessions.
- We work with Kelly for PT and Ashley for OT. Kelly has been able to make Anna’s AFO and SMOs for her.
- Direct line to office: (808) 947-1402
- Appointments are made almost 6 – 9 months in advance, so call asap and get onto the waitlist.
- NOTE: I believe there are two other pediatric neurologists on the island: Dr. Keith Abe and Dr. Ryan Lee. Dr. Abe shares the same office as Dr. Grant, and Dr. Lee is over at Shriner’s. I’ve never met with either of them, but have heard especially good things about Dr. Abe as well.